When you create a user account on Fusalp website, we collect personal information (your name, email address, date of birth, gender) via the entry form so that you can access restricted areas and opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers.
Providing your personal information enables Fusalp to process your orders and deliver your products using our website. You can order as a guest on www.fusalp.com, or set up a user account where your personal information is registered and protected with a password.
The personal information you provide is strictly confidential and is intended for use exclusively by www.fusalp.com. This data shall be used in strict compliance with the provisions of Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties. Accordingly, the disclosure or publication of personal data collected by www.fusalp.com is subject to a declaration to the French Data Protection Commission (CNIL) registered on 16-07-2007 under number 1244236.
At any time, you can make requests and exercise rights relating to your personal information that has been collected by or on behalf of Fusalp.
You may submit a privacy request by through your "User Account". Sign in and go to your personal information to update of modify your information. You can also contact Web Service at the following address: [email protected], via the contact form provided in the “Contact us” section or by mail at the following address:
Créations Fusalp SA
114 avenue de France BP 840
74016 Annecy Cedex – France.
When you set up a user account on www.fusalp.com, you can opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, upcoming promotions, product information, releases, and news. You can also click the link at the bottom of the newsletters page to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter.
Should you have any questions relating to personal data protection, please contact Customer Service.
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 12 am and from 1:30 pm to 5 pm, and Friday from 9 am to 12 am and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Telephone: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.78
- Mail: Créations Fusalp SA –114 avenue de France BP 840 - 74016 Annecy Cedex - France
- Email: [email protected]
Fusalp has focused on reducing the overall ecological impact of its operations. Here are some of our initiatives, to list just a few:
• Part of the fabrics we use comes from either totally or partially recycled material supplies. It is a priority action plan to increase the percentage of this current minor contribution.
• We have stopped using rabbit, fox, and racoon fur.
• All products using down and feathers are RDS® - Responsible Down Standard certified. The norm, promoted internationally by the Textile Exchange, ensures that the down and feathers used in the padded products derive from animals raised in compliance with the principles and criteria of animal welfare, and makes sure the identity of the RDS down and feathers is maintained from farm to final product. RDS is managed by a professional, third-party certification body, with the input of farmers, animal welfare experts, land conservation experts, brands, and retailers from all parts of the globe. (https://textileexchange.org/standards/responsible-down/)
• We are working towards using RWS® - Responsible Wool Standard – starting Fall Winter 2022. RWS® is an international, voluntary standard that addresses animal welfare in sheep farms and chain of custody of wool from certified farms to the final product. Individual sites are certified by independent third-party certification bodies using annual audits and was developed in partnership with animal welfare experts, industry experts, brands, and retailers from all parts of the globe (https://textileexchange.org/standards/responsible-wool/)
• To reduce the impact of transportation of part of our products on the environment, we have set up a storage area in Asia, and we favour transportation by train (more environmentally friendly).
• We reduce the need for plastic packaging as much as possible and use 100% recyclable materials.
• All packaging and communication material comes from FSC® - Forest Stewardship Council certified wood fibers. FSC is a registered charity that operates through a network of national offices to promote responsible forest management worldwide. It was established by industries, social groups, and environmental organizations as an independent structure to come together to find solutions to set the standard for responsible forestry worldwide and improve forest management practices (https://fsc.org/en).
Finally, we have implemented concrete actions within our own organization:
• Replaced gas heating to invest in Annecy Bio Chaleur network (https://annecy.reseauchaleur.fr/web/p/accueil), a network using 85% renewable and sustainable energies.
• The implementation of waste recycling.
• A project to install a bicycle parking for the employees.