ANTI COVID NECK WARMER
This "Alternative Anti-Splash Mask" neck warmer has been specifically designed according to the AFNOR guide to meet the demands of the health situation caused by Covid-19. It is a category 1 UNS1 Barrier Mask intended for the general public and exclusively reserved for non-healthcare uses.
The technical characteristics of this product make it possible to protect an entire group wearing these same masks from droplets being projected towards a third party, without however replacing other protective precautions (regular hand washing, physical distancing, reduction of contact with others).
The use of this mask is part of the strict application of measures related to confinement, workplace measures and protective precautions.
In order to optimize the effectiveness of this product, it is recommended that you adjust the mask so that it covers your mouth and nose well. The mask wear time is limited to 4 hours.
Warning: if you are ill, this mask is not suitable. Ask your doctor for advice.
This barrier mask is neither a medical device within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2017/745 (surgical mask), nor personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425 (as a filtering mask type FFP2 ).
Certificate of conformity supplied with the mask
Composition & Care instructions +
Wash once before wearing
Use a washing net
Wash at indicated temperature during at least 30 minutes
Style & Cut +
General public mask Cat 1
- Filtration Mask Guaranteed over 90%
- Filtration efficiency of 3 μm particles:> 90%
- Breathability: air permeability test> 96 L / m².s-1 for a depression of 100 Pa
- Design according to AFNOR SPEC S76-001-2020 and MBS AFNOR SPEC S70-001 guide.
- Material whose performance has been measured by laboratories approved by the DGE. (report RP / 20-3845 / DGA MNRBC / 2000305 / NP VERSION 1) and which supports 10 washes.
- Main raw materials certified OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 CLASS 1
You may like