New for Fall/Winter 2021-22 THE SKI HELMET*, is the result of a collaboration between Fusalp and fashion house Chloé. Safety and elegance on the slopes.
The SKI HELMET, made in Italy by HMR - a specialist in safety helmets - has an anti-intrusion shell in "Bay Blend", which ensures flexibility and ultra resistance, as well as side and chin protectors. It is made of polycarbonate.
The helmet interior is finished in Shalimar, fur and velvet fabric, and the ears in Schoeller® softshell. A ventilation system allows for quick drying. The design of the helmet is in Neige white color, with a toned-in leather band, embroidered with the Chloé logo on the top.
*sold with its travel case
Composition & Care instructions +
Shell Outside 1: 100% Polycarbonate
Shell Outside 2: 100% Polyurethane
- Ski helmet with leather effect stripe and Chloé embroidery
- Olfactory note inside the helmet
- Anti-intrusion shell in "Bay Blend" (flexibility and ultra resistance)
- Lateral and chin protection
- The ventilation system allows fast drying
- Hammer helmets comply with European safety law
- Made in Italy
- Helmet transport bag included
Fusalp Dry Speed Technology gives a fabric the capacity to absorb perspiration and transfer it to the outside of the garment. Body humidity, dispersed on the surface of the fabric, dries very rapidly and procures optimal well-being for the user.
Softshell refers to an extensible, membraned, water-repellent, laminated fabric made of brushed fleece on the inside to provide warmth. The use of softshell material makes it possible to create comfortable high-tech garments that meet the objectives of wind resistance, breathability, warmth and impermeability.
- Black Schoeller® Softshell© ears Shalimar fabric in fur and velvet for the lining
WEAR IT WITH
You may like