CASQUE PUCCI HELMET
High-performance lightweight ski helmet featuring MARMO MULTICOLOR PUCCI all-over print. Crafted in Italy by HAMMER, the high-performance protective ski helmet expert.
The model is 180cm tall and wears a size 38.
High-performance lightweight ski helmet made of polycarbonate features the PUCCI MARMO MULTICOLOR matte all-over print. A PUCCI fish logo-ed black snap button and collaboration’s exclusive embroidered logo badge adorns this bold styling. The design is contemporary, and it is associated with high-quality performance for more comfort and safety: «Bay Blend» ultra-resistant shell, chin and side protection, ventilation system allowing quick drying, scratch resistant and interchangeable lens. The shalimar and velvet lining layer absolute warmth and comfort. Schoeller® softshell covers the ear pads. Materials feature hypoallergenic and antibacterial treatment. PUCCI X FUSALP helmet is crafted at HAMMER, in Italy. The high-performance ski helmet expert complies to the highest European standards in terms of security.It comes in its own PUCCI X FUSALP embroidered logo-ed carry case.
Technical description +
Composition & Care instructions +
Shell Inside 1: 100% Polystyrene
Shell Outside 1: 100% Abs (Acryl. But. Styrene)
Shell Outside 2: 100% Pvc
Visor: 100% Polycarbonate
- All textile parts are antibacteria and hypoallergenic Anti-intrusion shell in «Bay Blend» (flexibility and ultra resistance)
- Lateral and chin protections
- The ventilation system allows fast drying
- Exchangeable visor and anti stripes
- HAMMER helmets comply with the highest european and american safety regulations
- Helmet bag included with PUCCI X FUSALP embroidered badge
- PUCCI X FUSALP embroidered badge and black snaps with fish silver design
Fusalp Dry Speed Technology gives a fabric the capacity to absorb perspiration and transfer it to the outside of the garment. Body humidity, dispersed on the surface of the fabric, dries very rapidly and procures optimal well-being for the user.
Our antibacterial fabrics have embedded silver (Ag+) ions that destroy odours, microbes and bacteria present on the skin. They guarantee the antibacterial property of the fibre and play a foremost role in hygiene, in particular against perspiration before, during and after physical effort.
Ability of the fabric to breathe, i. e. to release water vapour to the outside of the product. Breathability refers to the capacity of a fabric to wick away water vapour and limits excesses of heat during physical activity. It is measured in Evaporative Thermal Resistance (ETR) or in gr/m2/24H.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy.
- Ski helmet in polycarbonate with allover MARMO print
- Schoeller® softshell ears
- Shalimar fabric in fur and velvet for the lining
WEAR IT WITH
You may like